Thursday 9 August 2012

complete

The cusp on my forehead disappeared 
when you entered yesterday...
It was difficult to keep holding the tears of bliss..
They so wanted to surrender...fall off...
Standing in the sanctum of the moment...
I was drowned in the bliss of it...
Alas! I saw the rainbow looking at me 
for the first time...
Holding..rejoicing..
The satisfaction for the present..
Belief in the future.. 
With you on my side,I gazed at it then...
Amazed.. awestruck !!
So ignorant I was in my gloom..
That I realized it then that
It was always there..
A symbol of promising beauty ahead !
I kept my vision translucent for so long...
But its clear now...
No more entangled in the weary strands 
of crave for fulfillment..I..
Feel complete and hopeful in myself now...

No comments:

Post a Comment